INFORMATION REGARDING THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL OF 27 APRIL 2016
Pursuant to and for the effects of article 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation” or simply “Regulation” or “GDPR”), we inform you that Doc Congress Srl collects and processes Your personal data in compliance with data protection law in force and, in any case, in accordance with the principles of confidentiality that our Company is inspired by.
1. Categories of personal data processed
Doc Congress Srl will process the following categories of personal data provided by You:
- Personal data (name, surname, address, email, phone)
- Professional data (profession, discipline, hospital)
2. Purposes of the processing activities
Your Personal Data will be processed by Doc Congress Srl for:
- allow and manage your adhesion/registration to events and/or courses;
- allow You to use the products and/or services, as well as to execute the activities reserved to You by virtue of the acceptance of the offer;
- for administrative and accounting purposes and for the fulfillment of obligations under current legislation;
- following Your eventual and specific consent, transfer of the data to the ECM or to the chartering bodies and to the Co.Ge.A.P.S (when applicable);
- to receive information on events and courses provided by the data Controller;
- following your eventual and specific consent, sending informative and commercial communications, including promotional ones, advertising material and/or offers of goods and services of Doc Congress Srl and commercial partners of Doc Congress Srl, with any means, including, but not limited to, mail, the Internet, telephone, e-mail, SMS from Italy or abroad (also from countries not belonging to the European Community) by Doc Congress Srl, of parent companies, subsidiaries and/or affiliates, as well as by physical or legal entities contractually linked to Doc Congress Srl that send communications on behalf Doc Congress Srl;
We inform You that, with reference to the purposes specified in points a), b), c) and d) the provision of Your Personal Data is mandatory. Your refusal and/or the provision of inaccurate and/or incomplete information would prevent:
- with reference to the purpose of a): Your membership/registration;
- with reference to the purpose of b) to take advantage of the products and/or services, as well as to execute the activities reserved to You by virtue of membership/registration;
- with reference to the purpose of c): the execution of administrative and accounting activities and fulfillment of regulatory obligations;
- with reference to the purpose of d): validation of training (when applicable).
3. Methods of the processing activities
In relation to the purposes indicated, Your personal data will be processed by suitable paper-based, electronic and/or web-based instruments with logic strictly related to the aforesaid purposes and, in any case, such as to ensure data security and confidentiality
4. Recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data
Partners, Members of the Board of Directors or other administrative body and, in any case, the Managers designated by Doc Congress Srl and the persons in charge of the processing of personal data appointed by the Company may be aware of Your personal data during the execution of their duties.
Your Personal Data may be communicated to any qualified entities that provide Doc Congress Srl services necessary for the above-mentioned purposes, such as, for example, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or associates; suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, banking and/or insurance companies or other subjects and/or entities that provide (on behalf of Doc Congress Srl):
- the management and/or maintenance of the websites and electronic and/or telematic tools used by Doc Congress Srl;
- the management of membership/registration;
- sending informative and promotional communications, including commercial ones, advertising material and/or offer of goods and services;
Your personal data may be transferred abroad, also in countries outside the European Union, where the Company pursues its own interest, in accordance with applicable law.
The transfer to non-EU countries, in addition to the cases in which this is guaranteed by the adequacy decisions of the Commission, is realized to provide appropriate guarantees pursuant to art. 46 or 47 or 49 of the GDPR.
5. Duration and criteria used to determine the period for which the personal data will be stored
For the purposes referred to a), b), c) and d) in § 2 “Purposes of the processing activities” of this information notice, Your personal data will be processed only for the necessary time. For the commercial purposes referred to e) in § 2 “Purposes of the processing activities” of this information notice, Your personal data will be processed until the interested party withdraws their consent.
Retention period Your personal data will be stored in accordance with the following criteria:
- the data processed for membership/registration referred to a), b), c) and d) in § 2 “Purposes of the processing activities” of this information notice will be stored for as long as You will join and for a period of 10 years folliwing the termination of the relationship, unless the need for further conservation arises, to allow Doc Congress Srl to defend its rights;
- the data processed for commercial purposes referred to e) in § 2 “Purposes of the processing activities” of this information notice will be kept for a maximum period of 24 months.
6. Data subject’s rights
We would like to inform You that at every time You could exercise Your rights according to Article 7 and Articles 15-22 of GDPR 2016/679
You have the right to:
- revoke the consent previously given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before revocation;
- request from the Data Controller access to or rectification or erasure of personal data (“right to be forgotten”) or the restriction of processing concerning You or to object to processing;
- obtain data portability;
- oppose the data processing;
a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if You believe that Your
rights have been infringed.
7. Data controller and Data Processor for processing activities.
The Data Controller is Doc Congress Srl with office in Via S. Giovanna D’Arco, 47 20099 Sesto San Giovanni (MI).
This privacy information notice could be updated. Doc Congress Srl invites You to periodically visit this page in order to know how Doc Congress Srl processes Your data.
Doc Congress Srl